- Off road parking
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Hayloft at Tennant Barn is a luxurious first floor apartment of a barn conversion in the centre of the village of Malham in the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
With a super king-size double bedroom and an en-suite bathroom, this apartment can sleep two people.
There is an open plan living area with a stylish kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside, there is private, designated roadside parking and a patio area with furniture and a barbecue.
There is also a shared outbuilding for bike and equipment storage and laundry facilities including a heated drying room.
The Hayloft makes for the perfect romantic retreat for a getaway in the Yorkshire Dales.
All first floor. One super king-size double bedroom with TV and en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Air source central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer in shared external utility, 43” screen Smart TV, Fibre Broadband, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Private roadside parking in designated space
- Riverside grassed area with furniture and BBQ
- Shared outbuilding for bike and equipment storage with laundry facilities and drying room
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 min walk
- Note: Check-in 5pm
- Note:This property is not suitable for infants
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Settle 7 miles; Skipton 12 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The picturesque village of Malham has pubs and tearooms and a National Park Centre. It is a magnet for visitors to the Dales who come to see one of Britain's most impressive natural features - Malham Cove, a natural cavern or 'amphitheatre' of limestone rock. A steep walk up man-made steps is rewarded with a superb view across moors and limestone pavements to Malham Tarn - the Pennines' highest natural lake. Mountain bike hire can be arranged locally. There is excellent walking in all directions, making Malham a great base for a Dales holiday.