- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
1 Fell Side is an end-terraced cottage in a peaceful location near to Todmorden in the Yorkshire Dales.
The cottage sleeps six people and has two double bedrooms, a sofa bed and a family shower room.
Also in the cottage are a kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room.
Outside is a mature garden with outdoor furniture and a barbecue, plus off road parking.
Just five miles from Hebden Bridge and close to the Yorkshire Dales, 1 Fell Side is a lovely family holiday cottage all year round.
Two double bedrooms. Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with sofa bed and gas fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned garden with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops 3 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: There is no coffee table as the sofa bed does not allow space for this when it is out
Note: property is approached via a steep road and sharp bends, please drive with care during winter months.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Hebden Bridge 4.5 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerouspursuits on offer?
The market town of Todmorden is situated in the area of Calderdale, just under 5 miles from the popular destination of Hebden Bridge. Todmorden boasts a fine selection of cafes, shops and pubs, whilst this part of Yorkshire offers great opportunities for walking, cycling, riding and birdwatching.