- Hot tub
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Broadband / WiFi
The Brew House is a wonderful stone cottage situated in Maulds Meaburn, Cumbria.
It offers one king-size bedroom, served by a family shower room.
There is a spacious open-plan living room with a fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with a woodburning stove.
Outside has an enclosed patio area with furniture.
Off-road parking is available for one car.
The Brew House is the ultimate choice for a relaxing break to Cumbria.
One bedroom: 1 x king-size bedroom. Large wet room with shower, basin and WC. Open-plan living room with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Electric central heating, woodburning stove
- Electric oven with induction hob, fridge, dishwasher
- Smart TV with Freeview and WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack inc. in the rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for one car
- Enclosed patio garden with furniture and wood fired hot tub
- One well-behaved pet welcome, to stay on the ground floor only and on a short lead at all times when outside
- All dog waste must be cleaned up and deposited in waste bin
- Sorry no smoking
- Shop 3.5 miles and pub 1 mile
- Note: Microwave available on request
- Note: The hot tub uses fresh water and is heated by a self-managed wood stove
- Logs are provided for use of the hot tub, b
- Note: Check in days are Friday and Monday only
- Short breaks are Friday - Monday or Monday - Friday only
- Check in 5pm, check out 10.00am.
Note: A Good Housekeeping Bond of £100 applies
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £100.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Penrith 14 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
Appleby-in-Westmorland is a market town and civil parish in Cumbria, England, situated within the Eden district. Boasting the 12th-century historic castle and the St Lawrence's parish church which is a Grade I listed building. The town offers a selection of pubs, restaurants, shops and supermarkets for all of your amenities. You are ideally placed for exploring the wonderful region of the Lake District National Park and the Yorkshire Dales National Park.