- Open fire
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Owl Cottage is a cosy end terraced cottage in the village of Middleton-in-Teesdale.
The cottage has a super king-size double bedroom which can be offered as a twin by prior arrangement.
There is also a bathroom on this first floor.
Downstairs is an open plan living area with a small kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with woodburning stove.
Outside is a utility store and a small seating area to the front.
Parking is on the roadside.
Middleton-in-Teesdale amenities are a couple of minutes' walk from Owl Cottage, and the Northern Dales are on the doorstep, with all the walking and cycling they have to offer.
One super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. Outside utility in storeroom.
- Solid fuel central heating powered by woodburning stove in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer in utility, WiFi, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD
- All fuel for woodburning stove and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample roadside parking
- Small seating area at front of cottage
- Sorry, No pets, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 3 mins walk
- Note: Woodburning stove is very efficient and more than adequately copes with heating this cosy cottage
- Note: Check-in is 4pm
- Note: This property may not be suitable for people with limited mobility
- This property is pet free from the 17th of July 2020
This property is pet free from the 17th of July 2020.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Barnard Castle 10 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The pretty Pennine village of Middleton-In-Teesdale lies in the heart of Teesdale, perched on the riverbank in the beautiful Tees Valley. Situated in an 'Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty', this is a well-served little settlement and offers a good range of shops, pubs and places to eat. For more specialist amenities, the market town of Barnard Castle is within easy driving distance and provides everything a visitor could possibly need. The surrounding countryside is full of excellent walking opportunities through high, open moorland and pretty wooded valleys. Nearby are the waterfalls of High Force and Cauldron Snout, which are often considered to be amongst the most spectacular sights in the district.