- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Dairy is a stone built semi detached cottage on a working farm in the rural hamlet of Milton, two miles from the market town of Brampton in the Lake District.
This all ground floor cottage sleeps four people and has two bedrooms, consisting of one double and one twin bedroom, as well as a family bathroom.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
To the outside of this cottage there is ample off road parking, shared use of gardens and a decked balcony area with furniture and BBQ.
The Dairy is perfect for a romantic break or family holiday, in a lovely rural area.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
- Electric storage heaters with woodburner in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Shared use of gardens
- Shared use (with seven other cottages on site) of summerhouse and hot tub all year round at £40 per week or £20 per short break, payable direct to owner on arrival (use is by direct arrangement with owner)
- Decked balcony area with furniture and BBQ
- Ample off road parking
- One well-behaved dog welcome at £10 per pet, per week
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: There is a railway line approx
- 250 metres from the cottage, some noise is audible when trains pass.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Brampton 2 miles; Hadrian's Wall 7 miles; Carlisle 11 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
Milton is a small rural village, which is perfectly placed to visit Hadrian's Wall and the Lake District National Park. Just two miles away is the market town of Brampton, and close by is the Talkin Tarn Country Park, which is well worth a visit. An ideal location for exploring this wonderful area.