- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Corner Cottage is an end-terrace cottage in the pretty village of Ingleton in the Yorkshire Dales.
The cottage sleeps four people and has one double bedroom, one twin room and a family bathroom.
Also in the cottage is a fitted kitchen, a dining room and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
Outside there is roadside parking and a small patio with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
Set in beautiful countryside, Corner Cottage is a superb family holiday home in the Yorkshire Dales.
Two bedrooms: 1 x super-king-size (zip/link, can be twin on request), 1 x twin. Bathroom with freestanding bath, walk-in waterfall shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburning stove
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and stairgate available
- Roadside parking within 20 yards of property
- Small patio to rear with furniture and barbecue
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop within 0.2 miles, pub within 0.01 mile
- Note: There are three steps down from sitting room to kitchen, three steps down from landing to bathroom plus one step down to twin bedroom
- Note: Due to the amount of steps in the property, not suitable for those with less mobility
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bentham 2.5 miles; Kirkby Lonsdale 6 miles; Settle 12 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The attractive village of Ingleton is nestled beneath Ingleborough, one of the famous Three Peaks on the western edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park. Offering a wide range of shops, pubs and places to eat, the winding streets of this pretty village all converge on a central market place. A mile outside of Ingleton and down the Hawes road are the well-known White Scar Caves. Open to the public, these caves display a huge number of caverns full of stalactites and stalagmites, with one cave home to a huge underground lake. The superb 'Falls Walk' offers an interesting circuit which takes in some of the impressive cascading waterfalls of the area whilst the proximity to both the Yorkshire Dales and the Lake distract make this an excellent place for walkers.