- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Dandelion is a quirky pod property nestled within the countryside of North Yorkshire.
There is one bedroom, one shower room, and the pod is suitable to sleep up to two people.
Inside you can find an open-plan studio layout compromising of a kitchen, sitting and dining area with both underfloor heating and an electric fire.
Outside is your own private patio area, with a day bed, a place to set up a disposable barbecue, and a hot tub too.
At the back you can find ample parking for your stay.
Dandelion is a remarkable property for a romantic getaway with your partner.
All-ground-floor studio pod. King-size bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC. Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire
- Electric underfloor heating and electric fire
- Two ring induction hobs, microwave, fridge, wine chiller, dishwasher, TV, Alexa, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen, towels and robes inc. in rent
- Ample off-road parking
- Patio with day bed, disposable barbecue area, fire pit and hot tub
- Sorry, no pets or smoking allowed
- Shop 2.4 miles, pub less than a mile
- Spa, 4x4 experience and clay shooting 6 miles
- Note: Adults only
- Note: Come here in January or February to receive a free bottle of fizz and a fire pit starter kit for a cosy winter break
Note: Adults only
Note: Min 3 night stay.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Clitheroe 9 miles, Skipton 11 miles, Settle 11 miles, Yorkshire Dales National Park 6 miles and the Trough of Bowland 4 miles
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Gusburm is a delightful village resting between the bustling towns of Clitheroe and Skipton within the Ribble Valley in Lancashire. Within the thriving village you will find pub and its main attraction is is the large Auction mart, which hosts occasional Sunday markets. Within close reach is the old market town of Barnoldswick and access to the Pennine cycle and bridleway routes.