- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Blencathra Barn is a semi-detached cottage situated near the village of Penrith in Cumbria.
Hosting four bedrooms; a mezzanine king-size with en-suite, a double, twin, and a single, along with a bathroom, and a shower room, this property can sleep up to seven people.
Inside you will also find a kitchen with breakfast bar, an open-plan living and dining area, and a sitting room.
To the outside is off road parking, and an enclosed lawned garden with patio, furniture and a hot tub.
Resting in a peaceful village with much to enjoy in the surrounding areas, Blencathra Barn is a memorable cottage in a desirable part of England.
Over three floors. Four bedrooms: 1 x mezzanine king-size with en-suite roll-top bath, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. First floor bathroom with bath, shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar. Sitting room. Open-plan sitting and dining area.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio, furniture and hot tub
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 2 mins walk
- Note: There's a sloping ceiling in the mezzanine king-size double bedroom, along with a step up into the en-suite
- Note: Four steps up to the garden from the patio
- Note: Hot tub must NOT be used after 10pm
Please be advised the Hot tub must NOT be used after 10pm due to location
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
About the location
Keswick 17 miles; Carlisle 20 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
The market town of Penrith, once the capital of Cumbria, enjoys a central position between the Lake District and North Pennines and is ideally placed for taking in all that the region has to offer. With a wide choice of excellent pubs, hotels, restaurants and entertainment, Penrith also offers a museum, and Millennium Trails around the historic city streets. There is much to explore for visitors of all ages.