- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Leonard's Cragg is a stone built, semi-detached farmhouse located on a remote hillside, just under a mile from the hamlet of North Stainmore and 4 miles from Kirkby Stephen.
The cottage sleeps two people in one double bedroom and there is a bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
The living accommodation consists of a kitchen with dining area and a small sitting room with woodburning stove.
Outside is ample off road parking and large grounds surround the property and include a wildlife pond and furniture.
With lovely scenery to enjoy on the doorstep and the amenities of Kirkby Stephen within easy reach, Leonard's Cragg is a great base for a couple.
One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Small sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove in the sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, Smart TV with FreeSat, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Ample off road parking
- Large grounds with unfenced wildlife pond and furniture.Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: Last 500 yards approaching the cottage are accessed via an unmade track
- Note: The path to the cottage has solar lamps
- Note: Babes-in-arms only
About the location
Kirkby Stephen 6.5 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
North Stainmore is a rural hamlet located on a high promontory close to Kirkby Stephen and the Eden Valley. This is a remote area surrounded by traditional farm meadows and pastures and fells. The market town of Kirkby Stephen is 4 miles away, home to shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs. Superb walking and cycling can be enjoyed in the area or visit the magnificent Howgill Fells and Tan Hill - Britain's highest pub. The Lake District National Park and Yorkshire Dales are waiting to be discovered.