- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Barn End is a superb barn conversion on the edge of the village of Pooley Bridge, near Penrith in the Lake District National Park.
This cottage sleeps three people in two bedrooms, consisting of one double with a roll-top bath and a single room, as well as a shower room.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with a kitchen, dining area and a sitting area with woodburning stove.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars.
Barn End is a lovely holiday home from where you can enjoy walks, steam boat rides, Lake Ullswater and market towns.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double with roll-top bath, 1 x single. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, small dishwasher, WiFI, TV with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pubs and Lake Ullswater 10 mins walk
- Note: This property is set on the edge of a small complex of privately-owned static caravans.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Penrith 6 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
The village of Pooley Bridge is situated on the edge of Lake Ullswater in the Lake District National Park. Pooley Bridge offers many traditional inns, tea rooms, a Post Office and the Ullswater Steamers depart from the village, from where a tranquil cruise down the lake to the villages of Glenridding and Howtown can be enjoyed. There are many walks nearby and within driving distance are the towns of Penrith and Keswick.