- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
Ullswater Holiday Cottages
All properties are in the Lake District, an area of outstanding natural beauty and within easy reach of Hadrians Wall - both are World Heritage Sites
Mews Cottage is a perfect holiday cottage with a secluded walled garden in Pooley Bridge on the edge of Ullswater, one of the prettiest villages in the Lake District, within walking distance of the village pubs and shops.
The cottage has a double room and a single room, a bathroom, a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with open fire.
Outside is off road parking for two cars and a walled garden with furniture.
Mews Cottage is within walking distance of Ullswater lake, and the amenities of the village, and makes an ideal touring base.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double with TV, 1 x single. Bathroom with walk in shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair available on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Enclosed garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Two well stocked villages stores and Post Office, selling papers/magazines, fresh meat, fresh fruit and vegetables, great range of groceries, beers/wines/spirits/soft drinks, toiletries etc!
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Penrith 6 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
The village of Pooley Bridge is situated on the edge of Lake Ullswater in the Lake District National Park. Pooley Bridge offers many traditional inns, tea rooms, a Post Office and the Ullswater Steamers depart from the village, from where a tranquil cruise down the lake to the villages of Glenridding and Howtown can be enjoyed. There are many walks nearby and within driving distance are the towns of Penrith and Keswick.