- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Ivy Cottage is an immaculately-presented, semi-detached cottage, situated in the pretty village of Priest Hutton, near Kirkby Lonsdale, and can sleep four people.
Set over three floors, there is a second floor super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) with an en-suite shower room, a double bedroom, a bathroom, a kitchen, a sitting room with a woodburner, an electric flame-effect fire and a dining area.
Outside there is ample roadside parking, lockable bike storage and an enclosed front garden with furniture, a barbecue and a separate side garden.
Ivy Cottage is a wonderful holiday base.
Over three floors. Two bedrooms: 1 x second floor king-size double with TV and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin bedroom (Zip link on request - super-king size bed) . Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with woodburner and dining area.
- Electric storage heaters with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, superfast WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Ample roadside parking
- Lockable bike storage
- Enclosed front garden and separate side garden with furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: There are two steps in the kitchen and a slight difference in floor height between the sitting room and kitchen
- Note: There are right hand turns in the stairs to each floor
- Note: There are two steps from the garden to the front door
- Note: There are low ceilings and doors throughout, care to be taken
- Note: The owner lives directly behind the property
- Note: Babes-in-arms and children over the age of 4 only.
Note: Babes-in-arms and children over the age of 4 only.
Note: Short breaks can start from a Friday or a Monday only.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Kirkby Lonsdale 9.5 miles; Kendal 13 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
A small village set in beautiful countryside, Priest Hutton is ideally placed for exploring the Lake District, the Yorkshire Dales and the Forest of Bowland. The village comprises a scattering of delightful old cottages and farmsteads, and is close to Borwick Hall, on the Lancaster-to-Kendal Canal. Access to amenities and tourist areas is good - the historic City of Lancaster or the seaside resorts of Morecambe and Blackpool are all within easy reach. The RSPB wildfowl reserve of Leighton Moss is only 5 miles away, while Morecambe Bay is also famous for birdwatching. Other locations worth a visit are the villages of Silverdale and Arnside (overlooking the beautiful Kent Estuary), Ingleton, Settle and Clapham. Levens Hall (famous topiary) and medieval Sizergh Castle with lovely gardens are nearby. There are good pubs and restaurants in the area as well as good walks.