- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Granary is a semi-detached cottage in the hamlet of Reagill near to Maulds Meaburn on the edge of the Lake District National Park.
The cottage sleeps two people and has a double bedroom with a roll-top bath, an open plan living area with fitted kitcehn and sitting room with woodburning stove plus a second floor 'chill out' zone.
Outside is a patio with outdoor furniture and off road parking.
Set in glorious countryside and just a short drive from the Lake District National Park, The Granary is a superb romantic retreat all year round.
Over three floors. One double bedroom with TV and en-suite roll-top bath and basin. Separate WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. Second floor sitting room.
- Electric central heating with woodburning stove in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV/DVD with Freeview, digital radio, WiFi
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed patio with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: This property has a spiral staircase and is not suitable for guests with limited mobility or young children.
This owner will only accept 3 night breaks as short breaks
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Appleby-in-Westmorland 6 miles; Penrith 13 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
The village of Maulds Meaburn is in the Lyvennet valley and is a quiet village near the Eden Valley about six miles from Appleby-in-Westmorland. Appleby is a major stop on the Settle-to-Carlisle Railway and is home to the famous Horse Fair.