- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Curlew Cottage is a detached cottage situated in the grounds of the owner's home with dogs and horses on site, 3.3 miles from the market town of Haydon Bridge in Northumberland.
This all ground floor cottage sleeps four people and has two bedrooms consisting of one double with en-suite and one twin also with an en-suite as well as an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, dining area and a sitting area.
Outside there is a small garden with patio and furniture and off road parking for two cars.
Curlew Cottage is ideal for couples and families who wish to explore this wonderful area.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC. 1 x twin with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Electric central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher
- Washing machine, tumble dryer and freezer in external utility room attached to property
- TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVD's
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Small garden with patio and furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome, please enquire about a second dog
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops 3 miles, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: Pre-cooked meals can be ordered from the owner by prior arrangement.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Hexham 8 miles; Haltwhistle 8 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian's Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
The market town of Haydon Bridge is set between Hexham and Haltwhistle on the edge of the Northumberland National Park. The town offers shops and pubs, plus there are wonderful walks close by. There are many attractions and places to visit in the area including Hadrian's Wall, Northumberland National Park and Alnwick Castle. There is something for everyone.