- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Ox Hey Barn is a first class barn conversion near Sawley, 5 miles from Bolton-by-Bowland.
The cottage sleeps eleven people in five bedrooms which are a ground floor super king-size double, a family room with a super king-size double and a single, two further super king-size doubles and a double.
Four of the rooms have zip/link beds to give the option of being a twin and four also have an en-suite.
There is also a ground floor cloakroom, an open plan living area with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area with a woodburning stove and a first floor sitting room.
Externally, there is a games room with a pool table.
Outside yo can also find ample off road parking and lawned gardens with decking and patio areas.
Ox Hey Barn is a fantastic base for exploring the surrounding countryside.
Five bedrooms: 1 x ground floor super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) with en-suite shower and Jack and Jill access to basin and WC, 1 x family room with 1 super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) and 1 single, dressing room and en-suite freestanding bath, shower, basin and WC, 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request), 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC with Jack and Jill access to ground floor bedroom. Open plan living area with kitchen with breakfast bar, dining area (seats 11) and sitting area with woodburning stove. First floor gallery landing with bean bags. External games room with pool table, bar and WC.
- Oil underfloor heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and ceramic hob, microwave, 3 x fridge, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview, TV with Nintendo Wii, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Ample off road parking
- Side and rear patio, decking and lawned gardens with furniture, hot tub and BBQ
- Private external games room
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 2 miles, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: There are internal steps between the entrance hall and dining area and the living and kitchen areas
- Note: Check-in time 4pm
- Note: The Beat-Herder Festival is on 12-14th July 2019
- Please Note - Due to the new Government legislation the price of this property has been reduced to accommodate smaller groups in line with the Rule of 6 regulations, as such, only the beds required will be available to guests
- Note: There are traffic calming measures (speed humps) on the private lane that leads to Barn
Please note, this property has a 4pm check-in and arrival time.
Note: There are traffic calming measures (speed humps) on the private lane that leads to Barn.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £300.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bolton-by-Bowland 2.7 miles; Gisburn 4.2 miles; Clitheroe 7.3 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Bolton-by-Bowland is a pretty working village nestling in the hills and dales of the Ribble Valley, north-east of Clitheroe and west of Skipton. With two village greens, a village hall, cricket club, a shop and a tea room, Bolton-by-Bowland is an excellent village base for a holiday in this area. The surrounding Ribble Valley, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, is a peaceful and picturesque haven. For amenities, nearby Clitheroe is famed for its specialist shops of all types, including, amongst others, a sausage shop that sells over seventy-five different varieties!