- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
3 Vale View sits less than half a mile from the heart of Hawkshead in the lovely Lake District National Park.
A charming, whitewashed end-terrace cottage, it offers upside down accommodation over two floors.
There are two bedrooms and a bathroom on the ground floor, whilst on the first floor is a kitchen and a sitting room with dining area and cosy open fire.
Guests can relax beside the warming flicker of the fire.
Outside, the cottage is surrounded by sweeping countryside, with a side patio with furniture and BBQ, where you can enjoy the afternoon sunshine with an alfresco lunch.
There's also off road parking for two cars set across the road from the cottage.
3 Vale View is a welcoming cottage in a wonderful area, perfect for your Lake District holiday.
Reverse level accommodation. Two ground floor bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. First floor kitchen. First floor sitting room with dining area and wood burning stove.
- Electric central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Exclusive parking for 1 car in front of the property and signed ' parking for 3 Vale View'
- Additional parking for 2 cars across the road from cottage (shared with neighbouring cottage)
- Lockable bike storage
- Enclosed side patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Maximum 4 guests including infants
Note: Maximum 4 guests including infants.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Ambleside 4 miles; Kendal 24 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
The picturesque village of Hawkshead still retains the charm and character that so endeared it to its most famous residents - William Wordsworth and Beatrix Potter. Cars are banned from the village, leaving visitors free to wander the tiny alleyways, archways and courtyards between the whitewashed 17th century houses. With stunning scenery and numerous attractions within easy touring distance, Hawkshead is in an ideal location at any time of the year.