- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Routster Cottage is a charming cottage on a livestock farm, offering single storey accommodation 3 miles from Settle.
There is a king-size double and a twin room here, and a bathroom with a whirlpool type bath.
The open plan living area includes a designer kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with woodburning stove.
Outside is a patio and lawn, and off road parking for 2 cars.
With Settle and the Dales on the doorstep, Routster Cottage is a great base for families or friends.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms both with patio doors to front garden: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with whirlpool bath, walk-in shower (may be suitable for disabled), basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Oil underfloor heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, PlayStation, CD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games, CDs, DVDs and PlayStation games available
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Patio and spacious lawned area with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3.5 miles, pub 3 miles
- Note: This property may be suitable for accompanied wheelchair users
- Note: Owner will offer £100 discount for 14 day holidays in May, June, September & October
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Malham 6 miles; Skipton 17 miles; Kendal 25 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The market town of Settle lies at the south west rim of the Yorkshire Dales National Park in North Yorkshire. The market place is surrounded by local businesses, the centre being dominated by the Shambles, a historic 3-storey building with shops on two levels and houses above, and the Town Hall. There is a good selection of restaurants and pubs and a public swimming pool. The famous Settle-Carlisle Railway crosses some of the most beautiful and inspiring upland scenery in the country.