- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
The Coach House is a detached cottage on the outskirts of the Yorkshire Dales village of Giggleswick near to Settle.
The cottage has one double bedroom, two twins and a family bathroom, making it suitable for six people.
The cottage also contains a fitted kitchen leading to a dining room and a sitting room with an open fire.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for three cars and a garden with outdoor furniture.
Close to Three Peaks Country and the Settle to Carlisle railway, The Coach House is a lovely cottage in a wonderful location.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x twin. Bathroom with walk in shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen leading to dining room. Utility. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent, fuel for open fire provided on an honesty box basis
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Spacious garden with patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 1 mile
- Pub 5 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Settle 1 mile; Malham 6 miles; Skipton 16 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Giggleswick is across the river from the bustling market town of Settle and has a few shops and pubs, whilst the wide ranging amenities of Settle are within walking distance.