- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
Watershed Cottage is a delightful, stone-built, end-terrace cottage, ideally situated on the outskirts of the old market town of Settle in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales.
With two bedrooms, a double and a single, it sleeps three comfortably.
There is also a bathroom and an open plan living area with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside there is a pretty little sitting area, providing an ideal location for dining out in the summer sun, and off road parking for one car.
Watershed Cottage makes a great base for a couple or small family.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with gas fire.
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Lower ground floor store room
- Courtyard garden with furniture
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops 1 min walk, pub 1 mile
- Note: This cottage is next to Watershed Mill shopping and visitor centre and coffee shop
- Note: The courtyard garden is situated approximately 15' from front door, along a short path
- Note: The cottage is on a busy B road, care should be taken at all times.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Malham 6 miles; Skipton 17 miles; Kendal 25 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Settle is a popular market town situated at the south west rim of the Yorkshire Dales National Park. The market day in Settle is held on a Tuesday and the town has shops, restaurants, pubs and a public swimming pool. The famous Settle-Carlisle Railway crosses some of the most beautiful and inspiring upland scenery in the country and the natural attractions of Malham Cove and Gordale Scar are well worth exploring. Also within driving distance is the nearby towns of Skipton and Malham.