- Off road parking
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Well Cottage is an end terrace stone built cottage set in the market town of Settle.
This cottage sleeps two people and has a double bedroom with a basin and an en-suite walk-in shower and WC.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, dining area and a sitting area.
Outside there is off road parking for one car.
Well Cottage is ideal for a couple who wish to explore this part of the Yorkshire Dales.
One double bedroom with TV with Sky and basin and en-suite walk-in shower and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner effect electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire in the sitting area
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, 2 x TVs (one with Sky, one with Freeview), DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books and CDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Free parking for 2hrs/day available in Market Place
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1 min walk
- Settle railway station 200 yards
- Note: There are 2 interconnecting doors to next door leading to the owner's property
- Note: The front door of this property opens directly onto the pavement
- Note: There is no garden at this property.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Malham 6 miles; Skipton 17 miles; Kendal 25 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Settle is a popular market town situated at the south west rim of the Yorkshire Dales National Park. The market day in Settle is held on a Tuesday and the town has shops, restaurants, pubs and a public swimming pool. The famous Settle-Carlisle Railway crosses some of the most beautiful and inspiring upland scenery in the country and the natural attractions of Malham Cove and Gordale Scar are well worth exploring. Also within driving distance is the nearby towns of Skipton and Malham.