- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Hunter’s Moon is a cosy cottage located in the very popular area of Skelwith Bridge in the beautiful Lake District and can sleep five people.
The cottage has a double bedroom, a twin bedroom, a ground floor single bedroom, a bathroom, a ground floor basin and WC, a kitchen, a dining room and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and a patio area with furniture and a small storage shed.
Hunter’s Moon is a wonderful holiday base for discovering this fantastic area.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double, 1 x twin, 1 x ground floor single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom, basin and WC with shower. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Electric radiators with underfloor heating in some rooms and woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, CD, payphone (incoming calls only), WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Small shed for storage
- Enclosed patio with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2.7 miles, pub 3 mins walk
- Note: There is a fixed stairgate to the bottom of the stairs
- Note: Access to the twin bedroom has a sloping roof
- Note: There is one step up to the patio area
- Note: Access to the property is up a narrow track and large vehicles may experience difficulties
- Note: Mobile reception very poor.
About the location
Ambleside 3 miles; Grasmere 3 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
Skelwith Bridge is located in the heart of the Lake District near to Grasmere, Ambleside and Lake Windermere. The Skelwith Bridge Hotel and Talbot Pub, dating back to the 17th century sit in the centre of the village.