- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Deekswood is a wonderful, detached cottage, situated in Pilling, over the road from the owners' home where they have horses and pigs on their pastureland.
The property has an open plan living space with a super king-size double bed and a sitting area with a gas stove, along with a wet room and a snug with ramped access and patio doors.
Through an archway, there is a kitchen with a dining area and outside, there is an enclosed patio with furniture and a luxurious, private hot tub, as well as ample off road parking.
In a great spot, perfect for exploring this beautiful region, Deekswood is the perfect romantic getaway.
All ground floor. Open plan studio accommodation with super king-size double bed (zip/link, can be twin on request) and sitting area with gas stove. Wet room with freestanding bath, walk-in shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area with archway leading to snug.
- Ground source underfloor heating with gas stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and toys
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Ample off road parking
- Enclosed courtyard garden with patio, hot tub (available Apr to Sep inclusive) and furniture
- Lockable bike storage
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pub and beach 1.2 miles
- Note: Property has ramped access via snug, extra wide doors and smooth wood flooring throughout, may be suitable for wheelchair users
- Note: Electric provided by a hybrid system of solar panels and the national grid
- Note: Hot tub is inflatable but fully operational and is only available from beginning of Apr to end of Sep
Note: Hot tub is inflatable but fully operational and is only available from beginning of Apr to end of Sep.
About the location
Lancaster; Blackpool 15 miles; Morecambe 15 miles; Kendal 33 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
Poulton-le-Fylde is a market town in Lancashire, with cobbled streets and a selection of shops and restaurants. This area offers walks in the Trough of Bowland, the seaside resorts of Blackpool and Morecambe, and the scenery of the Lake District National Park to enjoy.