- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Heatherbrae is a fabulous three-storey holiday home, nestled on the edge of Middleton-in-Teesdale.
Consisting of a family room with both a super-king-size and two singles, serviced by an en-suite, a super-king-size with an en-suite, a further three king-size bedrooms, a king-size bedroom with an en-suite, a second king-size bedroom, two double bedrooms and a twin, this cottage sleeps a total of 24 guests.
The cottage is home to a further two bathrooms, two shower rooms and three cloakrooms, as well as two kitchens, a pantry, a utility room, two sitting rooms, one with a woodburning stove and the other with an open fire, a snug with an open fire and a games room.
Externally, the property is complete with ample off-road parking and a garden with outdoor furniture, a hot tub and tennis courts.
Book Heatherbrae for a fantastic family holiday to Durham.
Over-three-floors. Ten bedrooms: 1 x super-king-size with en-suite bathroom with bath, separate walk-in shower, basin and WC, 1 x super-king-size with balcony, 1 x super-king-size (zip/link, can be two singles upon request), 1 x double, 1 x second-floor family room with 1 x super-king-size and 2 x singles and en-suite shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC, 1 x second-floor super-king-size with basin, 1 x second-floor king-size with en-suite bathroom with bath, basin and WC, 1 x second floor king-size, 1 x second-floor double, 1 x second-floor twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. 2 x shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Second-floor bathroom with bath and basin. Second-floor cloakroom with basin and WC. Second-floor cloakroom with WC. Cloakroom with basin and WC. Kitchen/dining room. Separate kitchen. Sitting room with open fire. Sitting room with woodburning stove. Snug with woodburning stove. Pantry/utility room. Utility room. Games room with pool table.
Due to the new government legislation regarding the rule of 6, the prices for this property have been reduced in order to accommodate smaller groups of up to 6. Some of the rooms in the property will not be available until the current guidelines change.
Top floor and the annexe will not be available and there will be one hot tub instead of two . All images on the website are of what is available in the property.
Once guidelines are removed the whole property will be available
- Wood-fuelled heating with open fire and woodburning stoves
- Range cooker with electric oven and gas hob, electric oven with electric hob, fridge, fridge/freezer, microwave, 2 x dishwashers, washing machine, tumble dryer, a selection of books, Smart TV and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent, wood for stove on honesty box basis
- Cot and high chair available on request
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off-road parking
- Garden with patio, lawn, outdoor seating area and 2 x hot tubs
- Sorry, no pets or smoking
- Shop 1.3 miles, pub 1.1 miles.Note: Owner has 2 other pull out singles which can be used in one of the second floor bedrooms
- Please note, as there are neighbouring properties,the hot tubs are only available until 9pm in the evening
- We would kindly request you are mindful of the noise after this time Please note: To keep in line with Government guidelines, the top floor and the annexe have been blocked off for your safety, the ground floor and the 1st floor are available, the price reflects this change
- Note: There is a good housekeeping bond of £1000.
No stag/hen or similar parties accepted at this property.
Please note: To keep in line with Government guidelines, the top floor and the annexe have been blocked off for your safety, the ground floor and the 1st floor are available, the price reflects this change.
Note: There is a good housekeeping bond of £1000.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £1000.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Barnard Castle 10 miles.
Rich with fascinating historical sights and rolling countryside, experience Durham's breath-taking views from its position atop a craggy hill. From the iconic Romanesque Cathedral and 11th century Durham Castle nestled in the centre of town, to its sleepy
Middleton-in-Teesdale is a quintessential country village, sitting happily within the North Pennines Area of Outstanding Beauty. Home to a well-stocked supermarket and an abundance of pubs serving delicious hot food, this town provides a fantastic base of which to explore the outstanding Durham Countryside. Avid historians will relish in a trip to Barnard Castle and Egglestone, whilst lovers of the great outdoors will enjoy scenic hikes and walks through the nearby woodland.