- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Stublic View, The Drive Lodge is a detached chalet resting on the outskirts of Haydon Bridge.
This all ground-floor accommodation comes with one king-size double bedroom with an en-suite, complete with a walk-in shower, basin and WC.
There is also an additional cloakroom with a basin and WC.
Completing the interior is an open-plan living room with a sitting area, a dining area and a kitchen area.
Outside, you will find off-road parking and a rear patio area with seating.
Stublic View, The Drive Lodge is an elegant getaway for a couple.
All ground-floor. One king-size double bedroom with en-suite, with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Cloakroom with basin and WC. Open-plan living room with kitchen area, dining area and sitting area.
- LGP Gas underfloor central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Off-road parking
- Rear patio area with dining table and chairs
- Sorry no pets or smoking allowed
- Pub within 0.5 miles and shop within 3.6 miles Note: This property does not accept children over 1 year of age
- Note: Although the property doesn't have WiFi, it does have good mobile internet signal.
Note: This property does not accept children over 1 year of age.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Hexham 8 miles; Haltwhistle 8 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian’s Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
Haydon Bridge is a village resting between the market town of Hexham and Haltwhistle on the edge of the Northumberland National Park. Within the village you will find a working railway, an array of shops, pubs, churches, a tourist information centre and plenty of riverside walks. Within the surrounding area you will find the World Heritage Site of Hadrian's Wall and walks including Allen Banks 194 acres of woodland.