- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Located close to the attractive village of Ingleton and eight miles from Kirkby Lonsdale is this outstanding barn conversion.
Boasting four floors of first class accommodation, this property has been converted to the highest of standards.
With plenty of original features such as oak flooring and oak lintels as well as luxurious modern additions like the under-floor heating, this property successfully combines period style with comfort.
The village centre with its range of amenities is just a mile away, whilst the surrounding Dales countryside offers plenty for visitors to see and do.
Over 4 floors. Four bedrooms: 1 x 1st floor king-size double with TV and en-suite (shower, basin & WC), 1 x 1st floor double with TV (and shower), 1 x 1st floor twin, 1 x 2nd floor family room with 4 single beds, TV, DVD & en-suite (shower, basin & WC). 1st floor bathroom with bath with hand-held shower, basin & WC. Fitted kitchen. Basement utility room. Sitting room with dining area & woodburning stove. Hallway.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, American style fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 4 x TVs with Freeview, video, DVD, radio/CD, WiFi, PlayStation 2, small library of books/games
- Fuel, power & fuel for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot & highchair on request
- Passes for small leisure centre on neighbouring farm, including use of 15m heated swimming pool, fitness suite, Jacuzzi & sauna, charged at £5 per adult & £3 per child, per hour
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Rear stone paved terrace with furniture & BBQ
- Use of small paddock with goal posts & 10ft trampoline
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop & pub 15 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bentham 2.5 miles; Kirkby Lonsdale 6 miles; Settle 12 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Nestled on the western edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park beneath Ingleborough, one of the famous â€˜Three Peaks', this attractive village offers a wide selection of amenities including shops, pubs and places to eat. With pretty, winding streets centring on a tiny market place, this is an incredibly pretty location though the village is best known for its White Scar Caves which are situated a mile outside of the village on the road to Hawes. These astonishing caves are open to the public and display a dazzling array of stalactites and stalagmites, caverns and a huge underground lake. The â€˜Fall Walk', which incorporates the impressive cascading waterfalls of the region is close by, adding to a long list of reasons that make this an excellent touring base for those looking to holiday in North Yorkshire.