- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Carn Cottage, situated in the lovely village of Long Preston is an 18th century built semi-detached cottage that offers 'upside down' accommodation.
Beautifully restored, with many original features, the cottage provides a cosy living area, which contains a small fitted kitchen, breakfast bar, sitting area with open fire.
There is also a ground floor double bedroom with en-suite shower room which is accessed from the 1st floor living room via an open staircase.
Outside there is off road parking for one car and a garden with furniture.
Carn Cottage is ideally placed for walkers and cyclists and the towns of Settle and Skipton are close by.
One spacious ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, accessed from 1st floor living area via an open staircase. First floor open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with open fire.
- Gas central heating with open fire in living area
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge and freezer, TV with Freeview, DVD, stereo/CD, WiFi, books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for one car next to the cottage, additional off road parking available
- Secure bike shelter
- Garden with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and village green 3 mins walk
- Note: This property is accessed by external stone steps to the garden and then by door into the first floor living room
- Note: Cottage is approx
- 40m from A65, some road noise may be heard when in the garden. The owner supplies a tree and decorations for the festive period.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Settle 4 miles; Malham 4 miles; Skipton 12 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The lovely village of Long Preston is situated in Malhamdale, just four miles from Settle and twelve miles from Skipton, which is known as the 'Gateway to the Dales.' The village has several large, tree lined village greens, footpaths that lead to the surrounding hills and two fantastic pubs. Also the railway station, situated at the edge of the village provides access to the famous Settle to Carlisle Railway line. The busy market town of Settle is nearby and has many amenities including pubs, restaurants and a public swimming pool. Other attractions nearby are Skipton Castle and the Falconry Centre. which makes Long Preston a perfect base to explore this wonderful part of Yorkshire.