- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Bluebell Lodge is a delightful lodge set in White Cross Bay holiday park, in the Lake District National Park.
With three bedrooms, each with TVs, including one double with an en-suite shower room, one twin and one 2'6" twin, this cottage can sleep six people.
Guests will also find a family bathroom and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
Outside, there is off road parking for two cars plus a front decked area.
Guests will also find communal outdoors areas with access to Lake Windermere, a multi-use games centre and playground, a bar and restaurant, plus further on-site facilities available at an additional cost.
Bluebell Lodge provides friends and families with a delightful holiday home, surrounded by many attractions and outdoor adventures.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms (all with TV with Freeview and Sky Sports 1 and 3): 1 x double with en-suite wet room with shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin, 1 x 2’6” twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric double oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 4 x TVs with Freeview and Sky Sports 1 and 3, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front enclosed decking with furniture and gas BBQ, plus shared grounds
- Shared use of leisure facilities, including indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, gym, play park and multi-use games area
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: The hot tub is a shared on-site facility
- Note: Due to ramped access to property, low level thresholds on exterior doors, 33" internal doorways, meaning this cottage may be suitable for wheelchair users
- Note: Due to lakeside location, children should be supervised at all times
- Note: Due to the site's rural location, WiFi signal can be intermittent
- Note: At check-in guests will be provided with a barrier pass number to use in the barrier key pad providing vehicular access to the park
- Note: Guests wishing to use the on-site leisure facilities will need to purchase a leisure pass from reception
- Passes cost £15 per stay and one pass is allocated per lodge
- Note: No stag/hen or similar
- Please note: This property can't accept an arrival on a Sunday.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
WHITE CROSS BAY
Troutbeck Bridge 0.8 miles; Windermere 2 miles; Bowness 3 miles; Ambleside 3 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating water sports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
White Cross Bay holiday park nestles on the shores of Lake Windermere, midway between Windermere and Ambleside, in the Lake District National Park. Consisting of approximately 400 lodges, it offers a restaurant, pub, shop, indoor swimming pool and outdoor play areas.