- Swimming pool
- Ground floor bedroom
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Ambleside 80 is an attractive, detached lodge set in a peaceful setting alongside the woodlands of the Lake District's White Cross Bay.
With three bedrooms including one king-size double with TV and en-suite shower room, plus one twin and one twin with 2'6" beds, this cottage can sleep six people comfortably.
There is also a luxury family bathroom and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with an electric fire.
Outside is off road parking for two cars and a lovely, spacious decked area to the front with furniture.
There are also extensive shared grounds offering woodland walks, along with access to Lake Windermere, just a couple of minutes' stroll away.
With fabulous on-site facilities including an indoor heated pool, plus a restaurant and a bar, Ambleside 80 has all the elements needed for a fabulous holiday in the Lake District.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with TV and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin, 1 x 2' 6 x twin. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric double oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, HiFi system, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front deck with furniture, plus shared grounds
- Shared use of leisure facilities including indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, gym, play park and multi-use games area
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Due to lakeside location, children to be supervised at all times
- Note: Although all ground floor, this property is accessed by approx
- 20 steps
- Note: At check-in guests will be provided with a barrier pass number to use in the barrier key pad providing vehicular access to the park
- Note: Guests wishing to use the on-site leisure facilities will need to purchase a leisure pass from reception
- Passes cost £15 per stay and one pass is allocated per lodge
- Note: No stag/hen or similar. NOTE: Due to COVID and staff restrictions, there will be no site facilities available i.e
- the on-site swimming pool, gym, restaurant and shop and reception will be closed until Feb 2021
Due to COVID and staff restrictions, there will be no site facilities available i.e. the on-site swimming pool, gym, restaurant and shop and reception will be closed.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
WHITE CROSS BAY
Troutbeck Bridge 0.8 miles; Windermere 2 miles; Bowness 3 miles; Ambleside 3 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
White Cross Bay holiday park nestles on the shores of Lake Windermere, midway between Windermere and Ambleside, in the Lake District National Park. Consisting of approximately 400 lodges, it offers a restaurant, pub, shop, indoor swimming pool and outdoor play areas.