- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Langdale Lodge 15 is a detached single-storey lodge on White Cross Bay on the shores of Lake Windermere.
The property has a double with en-suite shower room, a double and a twin.
There is a family bathroom, and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside is off road parking for three cars, a hot tub and a deck with furniture, as well as shared use of on-site facilities.
From Langdale Lodge 15 the Lake District National Park can be easily enjoyed, including sailing, walking, Beatrix Potter World and tourist spots such as Ambleside, Keswick and Bowness.
All ground floor.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, shared on-site laundry facilities (coin operated), dishwasher, TV with full Sky, DVD, CD, radio, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Large decked terrace and lawned area with furniture.Hot tub
- Shared use of facilities, including indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, gym, play park and multi-use games area
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pubs 2 mins walk
- Note: Although all ground floor, this property is accessed by 2 steps
- Note: Due to lakeside location, children should be supervised at all times
- Note: At check-in guests will be provided with a barrier pass number to use in the barrier key pad providing vehicular access to the park
- Note: Due to the location, WiFi can be intermittent
- Note: Guests wishing to use the on-site leisure facilities will need to purchase a leisure pass from reception
- Passes cost £15 per stay and one pass is allocated per lodge
- Note: No stag/hen or similar
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
WHITE CROSS BAY
Troutbeck Bridge 0.8 miles; Windermere 2 miles; Bowness 3 miles; Ambleside 3 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
The Lakeland village of Troutbeck can be found between its neighbours Windermere and Ambleside, and is scattered along a narrow lane bordered by a drystone wall. Close by, the towns of Windermere and Ambleside provide a range of amenities to suit all tastes.