- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Top Lodge is a delightful log cabin, in an elevated position, on a wonderful holiday park in Cumbria.
With two bedrooms, including one twin and one double, this cottage can sleep four people.
The rest of the cottage includes a family bathroom and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside is off road parking for 2 cars and a front and side decked terrace with furniture.
With use of on-site facilities, Top Lodge is a charming log cabin, ideal for families and friends looking to explore the beautiful Lake District National Park.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms with TV: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, combination microwave, fridge, freezer, shared on-site laundry facilities (coin operated), dishwasher, TVs with Freeview, DVDs, WiFi available on site
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable storage (5'x6')
- Decking to all sides with front terrace with furniture
- (On-site facilities are currently closed until 5th February 2021) Shared use of leisure facilities, including indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, gym, play park and multi-use games area
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 mins walk
- Note: Booster in lodge amplifies site WiFi and offers strong signal
- Note: At check-in guests will be provided with a barrier pass number to use in the barrier key pad providing vehicular access to the park
- Note: Guests wishing to use the on-site leisure facilities will need to purchase a leisure pass from reception
- Passes cost £15 per stay and one pass is allocated per lodge
- Note: Though all ground floor, due to narrow lodge-style doorways, this property may not be suitable for wheelchair users
- Please call for more information. NOTE: Due to COVID and staff restrictions all site facilities including reception will not be available until February 2021
Due to COVID and staff restrictions all site facilities including reception will not be available until February 2021
Please note that the on site leisure facilities will not be available until 15th March 2021.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Windermere 2 miles; Ambleside 4 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
Troutbeck Bridge is nestled close to the renowned Kirkstone Pass, within the Lake District National Park. It is made up of a scattering of Lakeland cottages, along with a popular local pub, serving real ales and fine food. Windermere and Ambleside are close by, providing a range of amenities including shops, pubs and cafes. Pay a visit to the Aquarium and the renowned Grizedale Forest Park, whilst children will enjoy the World of Beatrix Potter in Bowness.