- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Broadband / WiFi
The Granary is a detached cottage on a working farm, set in the centre of the Duddon Valley, just four miles from Broughton-in-Furness, in the stunning Lake District and can sleep six people in three bedrooms.
The cottage has two double bedrooms (one on the ground floor), a twin bedroom, a ground floor shower room, an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with a woodburning stove and there is also a conservatory.
Outside there is ample off road parking, bike storage and a patio with furniture.
The Granary is a wonderful holiday base.
Three bedrooms: 1 x super king sized double (can be made into 2 singles beds by prior request to the owner, 1 x ground floor king, 1 x twin. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. Conservatory.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Bike storage
- Patio with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 4 miles
- Note: Cottage is on a working farm, dogs to be kept on a lead when outside
- Note: Mobile reception can be limited
- Note: There are steps leading up to the front door
- Note: No stag/hen, or similar.
Note: No stag/hen or similar.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Millom 7.5 miles; Coniston 9 miles; Ulverston 9.5 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
Broughton-in-Furness is situated in the south of the Lake District, six miles from Coniston Water. The village has a square which is enclosed by shops, pubs and homes.