- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Valley View is a superb barn conversion, just four miles from Broughton-in-Furness, set on a working farm, in the beautiful Duddon Valley in the Lake District and can sleep eight people.
This all ground floor cottage has two double bedrooms (one with an en-suite shower room), two twin bedrooms (one zip/link, can be super king-size double on request), a bathroom, a kitchen, a sitting room with a dining area and a pool table and there is also a conservatory.
Outside there is ample off road parking, bike storage and a lawned garden with a patio and furniture.
Valley View is a wonderful base for your holiday.
All ground floor. Four bedrooms: 2 x double (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 2 x twin ( one zip/link, can be super king-size double on request). Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and pool table. Conservatory.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Bike storage
- Lawned garden to 3 sides, patio with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 4 miles
- Note: Garden is not enclosed and on a working farm, dogs to be kept on a lead when outside
- Note: Mobile reception can be limited
- Note: There are 6 steps leading up to the front door, or 1 small step into the conservatory
- Note: No stag/hen or similar
- Note: this property has a £200 Good Housekeeping Bond
Note: No stag/hen or similar.
Note: this property has a £200 Good Housekeeping Bond.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Millom 7.5 miles; Coniston 9 miles; Ulverston 9.5 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
Broughton-in-Furness is situated in the south of the Lake District, six miles from Coniston Water. The village has a square which is enclosed by shops, pubs and homes.