- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Hawthorn Cottage is a superb terraced cottage situated in the market town of Ulverston.
This cottage sleeps two people in a king-size double bedroom, and it also has a bathroom with free-standing bath and an open plan living area with kitchen, breakfast bar, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
Outside there is roadside parking in a side street next to the cottage and an enclosed lawned garden with patio.
Hawthorn Cottage is an ideal romantic base for exploring the Lake District.
One king-size double bedroom. Bathroom with freestanding bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Electric central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot on request
- Roadside parking in side street next to cottage with one parking permit provided
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 2 mins walk
- Note: No children except babes-in-arms.
Note: No children except babes-in-arms.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Lake Windermere 10 miles; Coniston Water 11 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
The market town of Ulverston holds a street market every Thursday and Saturday and is well known for its festivals, which are held throughout the year. The town also offers shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs, a cinema and a leisure centre. The Lake District National Park and the Furness Coast are nearby and both offer plenty to see and do.