- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Farmstead is a terraced cottage situated within walking distance of Coniston Water, six miles from the village of Coniston in the Lake District National Park.
This cottage sleeps five people in two bedrooms, consisting of one family room with one double, one single and en-suite shower, as well as a separate double room with an en-suite bathroom.
The cottage also has a kitchen and a sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove.
Outside there is ample off road parking and additional roadside parking, an enclosed, front lawned garden, and a shared, rear lawned garden with wonderful views.
With walks and cycle routes from the doorstep, Farmstead is an ideal base for exploring the Lake District National Park.
Note: Steep stone stairs and low beams inside property, care to be taken and may not be suitable for children or those with limited mobility.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x bathroom with bath, shower over and WC, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and wood-burning stove.
- Oil central heating with wood-burning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, Nespresso coffee machine (pods not provided), washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking with additional roadside parking
- Lockable bike storage (bring own lock)
- Rear shared lawned garden and enclosed, front lawned garden
- One well-behaved dog welcome (downstairs only)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 5 miles, pub 2 miles
- Note: Steep stone stairs and low beams inside property, care to be taken and may not be suitable for children or those with limited mobility.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
WATER YEAT, CONISTON WATER
Torver 3 miles; Coniston 6 miles; Ulverston 8 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
The beautiful Coniston Water is situated to the west of Lake Windermere. To the northern end of the lake is the pretty village of Coniston and from there you can visit Hawkshead, Ambleside and Windermere, plus there are walks, mountain biking and climbing in abundance.