- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Fairoak is a delightful holiday home set in a row of Victorian Lakeland stone terraces, in the heart of Windermere.
The cottage has three bedrooms, including one double with an en-suite shower room, a twin, a single, and a further shower room.
There is a kitchen, a dining room, and a sitting room with an electric fire and a feature bay window.
Outside, there is a rear patio and space for off-road parking.
Fairoak, just one and a half miles from Lake Windermere, is perfect for a family break, or a getaway with friends, exploring this beautiful region!
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £75.00.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and toilet, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair (please bring own cot bedding)
- Note: There are steps to the front and back door
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Rear yard
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking in the property or in the grounds
- Shops, cafés and pubs 1 min walk
- Windermere train station 0.4 miles
- Note: This property doesn't accept stag/hen parties or similar
- Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £75.00.
Note: This property doesn't accept Stag/Hen parties or similar.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £75.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Ambleside 5 miles; Kendal 8.7 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
Bowness-on-Windermere is a bustling and popular tourist destination, on the banks of world famous Lake Windermere, and close to Windermere town. There are a number of shops, restaurants and pubs in the town, which makes a great base for reaching all the local attractions, including the Lakeside Aquarium, Beatrix Potter's house at Sawrey, or the plentiful walking, cycling and sailing opportunities in and around Lakes Windermere and Coniston, and through Grizedale Forest Park and the Lakeland mountains.