- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Stables is a detached stable block conversion in the village of Alvingham, close to Lough in Lincolnshire.
This cottage sleeps two people and has a double bedroom with an en-suite shower.
The cottage also has a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room.
Outside, the cottage has off road parking for 2 cars and use of two patio areas with furniture.
The Stables is an ideal romantic retreat for those that wish to explore this area.
All ground floor. One double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room.
- Oil central heating
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, TV with Freeview, WiFi, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Two front patio areas with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: Use of owners' washing machine and tumble dryer available on request
- Note: Children are not accepted at this property
- Note: WiFi connection can be intermittent
Note: Children are not accepted at this property.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Little Carlton 0.9 miles; Mablethorpe 15 miles; Lincoln 26 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways â€“ East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
Louth is a Lincolnshire market town offering Georgian streets with Grade II listed buildings, St James Church, a theatre, art deco cinema, museum, golf course, modern leisure centre complex, excellent shopping, including weekly market days and a vast assortment of eateries catering for all tastes. Nearby is Cadwell Park, which plays host to car, bike and kart racing.