- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Sunny Cottage is a detached cottage and annexe resting in Grantham in Lincolnshire.
Hosting four bedrooms; a ground-floor king-size with an en-suite shower, a king-size, a twin, and a single, along with a bathroom and cloakroom, this property can sleep up to seven guests.
There is a Breakfast kitchen, utility, dining room, sitting room with a woodburning stove and a snug.
To the outside, there is a private lawn with furniture and barbecue, as well as access to half an acre of woodland and vegetable garden.
Sunny Cottage offers a dreamy escape for families to enjoy their very own enchanting getaway.
Four bedrooms: x2 ground floor bedrooms, 1 x kingsize and 1 x double with adjoining en-suite shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC in separate lodge annexe, 1 x kingsize, 1 x twin and 1 x child’s room / nursery in main cottage. Bathroom with roll top bath, separate walk-in shower, basin, and WC. Cloakroom with basin and WC. Breakfast kitchen. Utility. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburning stove. Snug
- Oil central heating and woodburning stove
- AGA oven and hob, microwave, fridge, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, Smart TV, projector with DVDs, WiFi, piano, games, and selection of books
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot available on request
- Ample off-road parking
- Private lawned area with furniture and BBQ (bbq available in spring/summer)
- Access to half an acre of woodland and Herb and wild flower garden
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 0.9 miles, pub 0.8 miles
- Note: Stag and Hen parties are not accepted at this property
Property sleeps 8 plus one child
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Melton Mowbray 11 miles.
From rolling countryside to historic cathedral cities and traditional seaside resorts, Lincolnshire offers a peaceful alternative to the discerning holidaymaker.
Grantham is a large market town resting in Lincolnshire, home to a plethora of shops, pubs, restaurants, and tea rooms, as well as a guildhall, manor houses, the River Witham and Ponton Park Wood. Other popular destinations nearby include Lincoln, Melton Mowbray and Stamford, all boasting exciting attractions. Grantham offers a tranquil base for a rural holiday to Lincolnshire.