- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Fairfield Cottage is a barn converted into an open-plan studio apartment, positioned in the Low Barlings area of Lincoln.
Hosting one double bedroom and bathroom, the accommodation can sleep two people.
There is also an open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and a sitting area.
Off-road parking is available for two cars, along with an enclosed rear garden.
Fairfield Cottage enjoys a rural location for holiday makers to make the most of their break in Lincolnshire.
First-floor apartment. One double bedroom. Bathroom with roll top bath, separate walk-in shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC. Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, TV, DVD and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for two cars
- Enclosed rear garden
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4.1 miles, pub 1.9 miles
- Note: Stairs lead up to the property, which may not be suitable for those with limited mobility
- Note: The property is accessed down a 1.2 mile long single track country lane
- Note: This property is on the grounds with other holiday homes, please be respectful of other guests
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Newark 12 miles.
From rolling countryside to historic cathedral cities and traditional seaside resorts, Lincolnshire offers a peaceful alternative to the discerning holidaymaker.
Lincoln provides much to see and do, making it a superb holiday base for exploring Lincolnshire. The city holds plenty of history and character, with the medieval cathedral and castle showcasing impressive architecture, whilst there is also an open-air theatre, pop and rock concerts and re-enactment weekends in the summer months. Lincoln has great shopping facilities with quirky independent shops in the cathedral quarter, including the famous Christmas Market in early December.