- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
98 Cherry Park is a detached chalet located in the lovely village of Chapel St Leonards in Lincolnshire.
It boasts two bedrooms; a double and a children's bunk room, along with additional use of the sofa bed for two adults, sleeping up to six guests in total.
The interior also comprises a shower room and an open-plan living room with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
To the outside is off-road parking for one car, an enclosed rear garden and a front decked area with seating.
98 Cherry Park is a lovely setup in a fun-filled region of Lincolnshire.
All-ground-floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x children's bunk room. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open-plan living room with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed
- Electric heating
- Electric double oven, hob and grill, microwave, large fridge/freezer
- washing machine, TV with built in DVD, WiFi, selection of games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for one car
- Enclosed rear garden and enclosed front decking with outdoor furniture
- Two well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: No stag/hen or similar
- Note: The double bed can only be accessed via one side
- Note: The sofa bed is suitable for two adults
- Note: site wifi is available
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
CHAPEL ST LEONARDS
Skegness 6.5 miles; Mablethorpe 10 miles
From rolling countryside to historic cathedral cities and traditional seaside resorts, Lincolnshire offers a peaceful alternative to the discerning holidaymaker.
Chapel St Leonards is situated on the Lincolnshire coast, bursting with traditional shops, local family pubs and a variety of restaurants and cafes. The long sandy beaches and sand dunes are the perfect place to relax, with brightly painted beach huts adding to the appeal of this charming village. Families can hire motorboats, quad bikes, play crazy golf or simply go fishing. Fantasy Island Theme Park in Ingoldmells is just three miles away, and the larger resorts of Skegness and Mablethorpe are worth visiting.