- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Shepherd's Cottage is a detached cottage resting in Claythorpe near Alford in Lincolnshire.
Hosting two bedrooms; a double with an en-suite basin and WC and a twin, along with a ground-floor shower room, this property can sleep up to four guests.
There is a kitchen, utility, a living/dining room with a woodburning stove and an external games room.
To the outside, there is a private garden with a lawn, pond, bike storage and a public footpath.
Shepherd's Cottage is a traditional countryside hideaway for a memorable family gathering.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x double zip-link (can be twin upon request). Ground-floor shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Living/dining room with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating, underfloor heating and woodburning stove
- Oven and hob, fridge, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher
- TV with DVD player, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available on request
- Off-road parking for three cars
- Private fenced garden with lawn, pond and patio area
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 5.1 miles, pub 0.7 miles
- Note: There is a natural spring in the garden which will be fenced off, take care
- Note: There is a public footpath next to the garden's fence
- Note: The property is surrounded by arable farmland and cattle grazing, please take care
- Note: Low beam ceiling in living room (6'4)
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Mablethorpe 8 miles; Skegness 11 miles; Louth 14 miles; Horncastle 15 miles.
From rolling countryside to historic cathedral cities and traditional seaside resorts, Lincolnshire offers a peaceful alternative to the discerning holidaymaker.
The market town of Alford is nestled on the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds AONB, boasting a plethora of shops, pubs, cafés, a pharmacy, weekly markets, a working windmill, manor house, and a museum with gardens and a tea room. The Lincolnshire Wolds AONB offers a choice of scenic walking trails, cycling routes, and popular attractions include the Lincolnshire Wolds Railway, Claythorpe Watermill, Wildfowl Gardens, as well as access to seaside resorts such as Skegness, Mablethorpe, and Louth town centre. Alford is a relaxing spot in a vibrant corner of Lincolnshire.