- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Moor Farm Barns is an outstanding, detached barn conversion in the village of Doddington near Lincoln.
The cottage has eight bedrooms with en-suite facilities, including two double rooms and two twin rooms on the ground floor, and upstairs, four double rooms, two of which are located in a separate wing.
There is a large kitchen with feature beams, a dining area and a garden room, and a separate dining room with French doors leading outside to the garden.
Relax in the sitting room or venture outside into the wrap around gardens while a patio hosts garden furniture, a barbecue, and a luxurious hot tub.
There is also ample off road parking.
Moor Farm Barns is a fabulous base for a family holiday exploring East Anglia.
Eight bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite Jacuzzi bath, separate shower, basin and WC, 1 x double with en-suite roll-top bath, separate shower, double basin and WC, 1 x double with en-suite roll-top bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC, 1 x double with en-suite bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC, 2 x ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x ground floor twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area (seats 6) and sun room (seats 4). Utility. Dining room with comfy seating. Sitting room.
- Oil underfloor heating on ground floor with radiators on first floor
- Rangemaster cooker with electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Ample off road parking
- Wrap around gardens and three patios with furniture, BBQ and hot tub ( not avail for June 2021 bookings)
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 10 mins walk, pub 1 mile
- Note: There is a fenced brook near the property, children to be supervised
- Note: Guests are requested to vacate the hot tub by 11pm.The owner requires a £200 Good House Keeping Bond to be paid in cash on arrival
- Please note; this property cannot accept a Sunday check in. Please note - no group bookings under the age of 25
The owner requires a £200 Good House Keeping Bond to be paid in cash on arrival.
Please note; this property cannot accept a Sunday check in.
Please note - no group bookings under the age of 25
Hot tub not available for June 2021 bookings
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Newark 12 miles.
From rolling countryside to historic cathedral cities and traditional seaside resorts, Lincolnshire offers a peaceful alternative to the discerning holidaymaker.
Lincoln is a lovely cathedral city with a hill-top medieval cathedral and a castle with shows throughout the year.