- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Sunnyside Cottage is a welcoming detached cottage in the village of Hogsthorpe, close to the village of Chapel St Leonards and resort of Skegness.
This cottage sleeps four people and has two bedrooms, consisting of one double and one twin as well as a bathroom.
The cottage also has a kitchen and a sitting room with an open fire.
Outside there is off road parking and an enclosed garden with furniture.
Sunnyside Cottage is an ideal holiday home for exploring the Lincolnshire coast.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel, power and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed garden with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 8 mins walk
- Beach 2 miles
- Note: Uneven road surfaces outside of cottage
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Chapel St Leonards 2 miles; Skegness 7 miles.
From rolling countryside to historic cathedral cities and traditional seaside resorts, Lincolnshire offers a peaceful alternative to the discerning holidaymaker.
Hogsthorpe village is situated on the A52 and has two pubs, a restaurant, and a village store with Post Office. Two miles away is Chapel St Leonards with its sandy beach and seven miles away is the seaside resort of Skegness.