- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Cooper's Cottage is a luxury barn conversion in the hamlet of Odder, 6 miles from Lincoln.
With two bedrooms, a double with en-suite and a twin, it sleeps four comfortably.
There is also a bathroom and an open plan living area with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside there is off road parking behind coded gates and a shared, enclosed courtyard garden.
Ideal for both the countryside and the delights of Lincoln, Cooper's Cottage is a great base.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, Smart TV with FreeSat, DVD, CD, internet radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars via coded gate
- Lockable bike storage
- Shared, enclosed courtyard patio garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: Private stabling available at additional cost and by prior arrangement with owner
- Note: Free fishing available by prior arrangement.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Newark 12 miles.
From rolling countryside to historic cathedral cities and traditional seaside resorts, Lincolnshire offers a peaceful alternative to the discerning holidaymaker.
Lincoln is a lovely cathedral city with a hill-top medieval cathedral and a castle with shows throughoutthe year.