- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
22 Beckside is a semi-detached cottage located in the Lincolnshire village of Nettleham.
The cottage has two bedrooms - one double and one twin - meaning it can sleep four people in total.
There is also a shower room with shower, basin and WC.
The living accommodation in the cottage consists of a fitted kitchen, a dining room with gas fire and a sitting room, also with gas fire.
Outside, there is a garden with furniture.
With the cathedral city of Lincoln close by and the Lincolnshire Wolds within easy reach, 22 Beckside makes a great Lincolnshire holiday base.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double with TV, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Dining room with gas fire. Sitting room with gas fire. Study.
- Gas central heating with gas fires in sitting room and dining room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, table-top freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, broadband
- Downstairs cloakroom with toilet and basin
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking for 1 car
- Garden with patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 10 mins walk, pub 2 mins walk
- Bus stop to Lincoln 2 mins walk
- Note: Cottage unsuitable for children aged 8 and under
- Note: only customers who have booked the cottage to go inside it - visitors will only be allowed in the garden.'
About the location
Lincoln 4 miles.
From rolling countryside to historic cathedral cities and traditional seaside resorts, Lincolnshire offers a peaceful alternative to the discerning holidaymaker.
The village of Nettleham is part of a Conservation Area in Lincolnshire and has a beck running through the village centre. There are a few shops, a Post Office and a cafe. Nearby are historic Lincoln with its cathedral and castles and the picturesque Lincolnshire Wolds.