- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Lansdowne Lodge is an annexe adjoining the owners' home, just outside the village of Market Rasen and 15 miles from Lincoln.
The property can sleep four people in two bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms, including a double bedroom and a twin bedroom.
The living area is open plan, with a kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with a woodburning stove and French doors leading outside to an enclosed patio, where you will find furniture, a hot tub and an ornamental pond.
There is also off road parking for 2 cars.
Lansdowne Lodge is ideal as a base to enjoy the many activities in this wonderful area.
All-ground-floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining and sitting area with woodburning stove
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games, maps and guides
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen, towels, bathrobe and slippers inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Travel cot available on request
- Bike storage
- Side gravelled garden with hot tub, patio and lawned rear garden with furniture and ornamental raised pond
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 0.4 miles, pub 0.5 miles
- Note: Unfenced pond, children to be supervised
- Note: Laundry service can be provided at additional cost.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Lincoln 15.5 miles; Louth 17 miles; Mabelthorpe 29.5 miles.
From rolling countryside to historic cathedral cities and traditional seaside resorts, Lincolnshire offers a peaceful alternative to the discerning holidaymaker.
Market Rasen is a busting market town standing on the western edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds and is famous for having the only racecourse in Lincolnshire. The town is popular with walkers with a number of great routes and trails just a short stroll from the town centre, plus there is the enchanting Willingham Woods where there are numerous trails and paths for all ages and abilities. The High Street is home to over fifty independent shops and businesses, including a butchers, bakers and a candlestick maker.