- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Ranby Hill Barn is a detached, brick barn conversion situated seven miles from Horncastle in Lincolnshire.
This barn conversion is set over three floors and sleeps twelve people in six bedrooms, most with en-suites, and a separate bathroom as well.
The cottage also has four steps to a lower ground floor kitchen with dining area, a sitting room with woodburning stove and a lower ground floor games room with 7ft pool table.
Outside there is ample off road parking, an enclosed lawned garden with terraced patio and furniture and a covered front patio with hot tub, table tennis, BBQ and furniture.
Ranby Hill Barn is a wonderful family retreat and makes an ideal base for exploring the area, with Lincoln, market towns and the seaside within driving distance.
Over three floors. Six bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite bath, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x ground floor king-size double (one with en-suite bath, basin and WC and one with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 1 x twin with adjacent bath, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Lower ground floor kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with woodburning stove. Lower ground floor games room with pool table. Note:12 person swim spa/party pool. This has a bluetooth sound system, swim jets for the athletic, massage jets, and inset lights. The temperature is set permanently at 38C. Perfect for large groups.and a play area. Tennis court.
- Oil central heating with underfloor heating and woodburning stove
- Range cooker with electric oven and hobs, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 8 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own towels for use with swim spa/party pool.Travel cot and highchair
- Ample off road parking
- Bike storage
- Enclosed lawned garden with terraced patio and furniture
- Covered front patio with swim spa/party pool, table tennis, BBQ and furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2.5 miles
- Note: Open tread stairs
- Note: There are 4 steps leading to the kitchen/dining area and games room on the lower ground floor
- Note: Check-in 4pm, check-out 10am
- Note: Strictly no fireworks allowed due to the presence of farm animals in the nearby fields
- Basketball hoop on the tennis court
- From 31st May 2019 there will be a fantastic new outdoor tennis court installed for the shared use of Hemmel Barn, Ranby Hill Barn, and Ranby Hill Cottage
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Louth 13 miles; Lincoln 21 miles.
From rolling countryside to historic cathedral cities and traditional seaside resorts, Lincolnshire offers a peaceful alternative to the discerning holidaymaker.
The market town of Horncastle offers antique shops, pubs, tea rooms, cafes and restaurants, plus close by are the pretty villages and market towns of Spilsby, Alford, Louth, Market Rasen, and Caistor. The cathedral city of Lincoln with it's castle, museum and shopping at Bailgate and the Waterside shopping centre is within driving distance, as is the seaside town of Skegness.