- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Chestnut Cottage at Bluebell Glade is a lovely semi-detached cottage in Tealby near the town of Market Rasen just 15 miles from Lincoln.
The cottage can sleep four people and has one first floor king-size double bedroom with en-suite bath and one ground floor super king-size double, which can be a twin, together with family bathroom.
Also in the cottage is an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
Outside is ample off road parking together with bike storage and a private patio with hot tub and furniture.
Chestnut Cottage at Bluebell Glade is a lovely base from which to explore this stunning part of the country.
Mostly ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x first floor king-size double with TV and en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor super king-size double (can be split into two singles on request) with Smart TV. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. Separate lobby/utility area.
- Biomass underfloor heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and induction hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen, towels
- Robes rented and slippers are available at £5 per person and slippers can be taken home
- Travel cot and highchair
- Ample off road parking
- Bike storage
- Private enclosed garden with patio, hot tub and furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 8 mins walk, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: This property lies along a 0.25 mile track, suitable for all vehicles.
About the location
Market Rasen 2 miles; Lincoln 15.5 miles; Louth 17 miles; Mabelthorpe 29.5 miles.
From rolling countryside to historic cathedral cities and traditional seaside resorts, Lincolnshire offers a peaceful alternative to the discerning holidaymaker.
Market Rasen is a small market town on the River Rase, surrounded by open countryside and woodland and located on the western edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.