- Hot tub
- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Oak House is a semi-detached barn conversion in Tealby near Market Rasen in Lincolnshire.
The cottage sleeps ten people in four bedrooms which are made up of a four poster king-size double with an en-suite, a double, a family room with a king-size double and a single, and finally a family room with three 2' 6" singles (can be king-size double and single on request).
There is also a bathroom and a ground floor wet room, a kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room.
Outside there is ample off road parking and a private, enclosed garden with a patio, furniture and a hot tub.
Oak House is a fantastic family property with easy access to the Lincolnshire coast.
Four bedrooms: 1 x ground floor family room with king-size double and 1 single with TV and French doors to garden, 1 x double, 1 x 4 poster king-size double on mezzanine floor with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x family room with 3 x 2' 6" singles (can be 1 king-size double and 1 single on request) TV. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor wet room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Modern kitchen with dining area (up 3 steps). Sitting room with double French doors to garden.
- Biomass underfloor heating
- Double electric oven, electric induction hob, microwave, US fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 5 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, Chromecast sound system, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Private, enclosed garden to rear with patio, hot tub and furniture
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Bike storage
- Three well behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 8 mins walk, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: This property lies along a 0.25 mile track, suitable for all vehicles
- With effect from 14.10.19 - this property has a £300 Good House Keeping Bond that will be pre-authorised from your payment card
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £300.
About the location
Market Rasen 2 miles; Lincoln 15.5 miles; Louth 17 miles; Mabelthorpe 29.5 miles.
From rolling countryside to historic cathedral cities and traditional seaside resorts, Lincolnshire offers a peaceful alternative to the discerning holidaymaker.
Market Rasen is a small market town on the River Rase, surrounded by open countryside and woodland and located on the western edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The gently rolling landscape and picturesque villages prove a magnet for cyclists, walkers and wildlife lovers, with many quiet trails and country lanes to explore. Enjoy a round of golf on the tree-lined, 18-hole golf course, visit the National Hunt racecourse, or spend a day on one of the Lincolnshire Coast's unspoilt sandy beaches.