- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Clematis Cottage is a semi-detached cottage in the village of Tealby, two miles from Market Rasen.
This cottage sleeps four people in two bedrooms, consisting of one king-size double and one twin, as well as a shower room.
The cottage also has a kitchen, dining room with woodburning stove and a sitting room with a gas stove.
Outside there is roadside parking and a lawned garden with furniture and barbecue.
Clematis Cottage is a lovely character cottage, ideal for a couple or small family, and there are many attractions nearby including the Lincolnshire Wolds and the city of Lincoln.
Two bedrooms with TV: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Shower room with walk-in shower, double basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room with woodburning stove. Sitting room with gas stove.
- Gas central heating with underfloor in bathroom, gas stove and woodburning stove
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Roadside parking
- Bike storage
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture, BBQ, outside tap, boot box and dog kennel
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 mins walk
- Tea room next door
- Note: Two steps down into twin bedroom
- Note: The stairs are steep and narrow
- Note: Supermarket deliveries can be received and unpacked by prior arrangement.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Lincoln 15.5 miles; Louth 17 miles; Mabelthorpe 29.5 miles.
From rolling countryside to historic cathedral cities and traditional seaside resorts, Lincolnshire offers a peaceful alternative to the discerning holidaymaker.
The small market town of Market Rasen is situated on the River Rase and offers Georgian architecture, shops, pubs and riverside walks. The city of Lincoln is within driving distance and has an 11th century castle, cathedral and a number of shops.