- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Birkdale Lodge is a single storey lodge on a quiet site, 6 miles from Lincoln.
There is a double room with en-suite shower room, a twin room and a family bathroom.
The living area is open plan, with a kitchen area, dining area and sitting area.
Outside is a private hot tub, and a picnic table.
The grounds surrounding Birkdale Lodge have a fishing lake, golf club and beauty suite, while Lincoln is within easy reach.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area, and sitting area.
- Gas underfloor heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, Wifi, TV with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private picnic bench and hot tub
- Shared use of 7 acres of grounds
- Use of nearby golf centre at an extra cost
- Ladies' and gents' hairdresser on site
- Fishing available on request
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 0.5 miles
- Please note: There is currently some construction of new lodges on site which should be finished by the end of September
- The building work is by the lake but the fishing is still available
Please note: There is currently some construction of new lodges on site which should be finished by the end of September. The building work is by the lake but the fishing is still available.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Lincoln 6 miles.
From rolling countryside to historic cathedral cities and traditional seaside resorts, Lincolnshire offers a peaceful alternative to the discerning holidaymaker.
Thorpe Park is a quiet landscaped site of 7 acres, with a small collection of exclusive timbered lodges. There is a fishing lake, a golf club and beauty suite. 6 miles away is the city of Lincoln, with its cathedral, shops and restaurants.